November 02, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Blog Hop









Recently I joined the DT for Queen Kat Designs, so keep a look out for the lovely stamps I'll be using...I have never seen grey rubber stamps before so was really spun out when they came...I love the few that I have so far but you have to wait and settle for just one thing today. I have used QKD Surfers Crown...how cool does it look as a 3D embellishment?!!
Yesterday was my first official blog post over at the QKD group blog, today is my very first experience at Blog Hopping...so I hope I get this right.
If you would like to join in the hop and see some amazing artists you must start at the beginning...HERE
Next hop is over to Penny's blog Random Thoughts 
Stay safe everybody...I'm pretty busy this week with preparation for the Penrith Papercrafts show on the weekend.

6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

That sure is a great stamp and your project is fabulous using it :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Jenn K said...

This is FANTASTIC!! I love how the Crown jumps out at me! Great work!!

Lara said...

Fantastic! i love what you've done! Welcome to the team!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card!! you did great on the hop!! WELCOME to QKD!

Valerie said...

I'm NEW to Queen Kat Designs too!!! Can't wait to see your work with the images!

Nina said...

Linda, I *heart* your style! I think I've stumbled upon your blog a few time in the past and your creations just take my breath away!

Love what you did with the stamp! And love the vintagey goth feel. =)

*hugs*
Nina