October 05, 2010

Faux Rust...and Alchemy Designs















yes I have been a busy girl with lots of things, here you can see some of my "Alchemy" designs available through Words or Whatever...they have really been taking great care of my ideas and I hope that everybody else loves them as much as me...and yes there are plenty more to come. My ideas are that things should be able to be worn or used by anybody for anything...too often I see products that are nice enough but are not suitable for my ideas...WOW is making my dreams a reality, they are creating the missing link...the stuff I want and need. I totally adore the leaves and will be wearing them proudly. The flourishes totally beg to be rusty and grungy...and so they are!
And for those who want to know my secret rusty recipe...check out my tutorial

oh...the cogs aren't my design but I think they rock!

1 comment:

Dandelion Dreams said...

This hat is goooorgeous!!! I'm really loving what you're doing with the WOW chipboard. I went to their site to have a peek and am in envy at the moment because I can't find anywhere that sales the exquisitely elegant little pieces. Time to start begging stores to order, me thinks.

I think it's great you were able to teach at a scrap camp. I don't scrapbook either, but I'm a firm believer in learning as much as you can in every direction and then taking all that knowledge and mixing it up into something wondrous. "Never stop learning." has to be one of the most important things ever said.

Brightest blessings to you!