October 09, 2010

ATC Club







On the second Friday of every month I get to run the ATC club at Scraploot, I love that the girls are really getting into playing with techniques. Last night we created ATC keeper boxes and most of the ladies used my faux rust technique...it was amazing that although it was the same technique they all turned out so very different from one another. The keeper in this post is my own and the ATCs are our next class "Acetate & Alchohol Inks"...the pics don't show that they are actually transparent in some areas.

5 comments:

Michelle D Tondi said...

Cant wait for the next class Linda ,looks amazing. so enjoy our ATC :)

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Stunning! The pages are incredible, love the wonderful marbled effect. And that box is fit for royalty!

Jaqi said...

Linda this is fab, I wish I could come to your classes.....Have you got a step by step for this on youtube by any chance? I cant stop looking at it

Jo Kinder said...

I'll have to organise another camp just so I can learn these techniques lol.
You're my freak Linda :) I adore everything you do!!!!!!!!

Sueann said...

Love your keeper!!! Fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn