April 21, 2011

Big Girls Bloomers


original colour



final colour











I love designing products...it's so cool seeing my sketches and doodles turn into something that is sold/used all over the world...I still smile when I see my designs in stores and I wonder what they become once they are purchased by consumers.
Anyhoo...I love flowers and my work with them is always pretty well accepted, so I decided to take the good ol' chipboard designs that I made for Words Or Whatever and I suggested an "upsize"...going from 2.5" to a huge 5"
...and what to do with them? use your imagination...the possibilities are endless!
and of course all my colour is owed to the use of Lindy's Stamp Gang products



3 comments:

Sharon said...

They are not just huge, they are amazing Linda!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Wow! I love what you designed too!

CreativSpirit said...

These are gorgeous "Bloomers" Linda. Wish I had known that they were ready to be sold last Saturday, I would have got some from you.

Big hugs,