June 23, 2007

Playtime with Scrappin' Bug






image counter




Here are my first samples playing with some of the stamps I designed for Scrappin' Bug, now I must tell you I don't often clean my poly. stamps but when I do and they are real grubby (usually Stazon) I do use the slightest smear of eucalyptus oil on a soft cloth, I'm not suggesting ya all do this but so far I have had no damage...but ya just never know, so if you have a reliable polymer/gel stamp cleaner...stick with it....if I happen to kill one of my own stamps I'll post a pic and a sob story and you can all say "I told ya so" :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in total awe of your stunning work. I just love the textures.

I spend almost all my time in the spring and summer growing veg to last thoughout the year - I guess you get to do this instead.

I must spend the winter practising - and I need more supplies too - so that will be my winter project

Jen said...

Very very nice Lindy Loo, as usual textured as well, I love em...

Gillian said...

LOVELY Use of the newbie stamps Linda... when I see swirls I think happy thoughts :O)
Love them all!!!!