June 05, 2007

Catching up












image counter




well atleast trying to...I seem to have trouble turning down challenges and swaps and quite often forget what I am signed up for, so I spent the better half of the day making a really good effort at catching up....I did 2 ATC for a Davinci swap, 2 ATC for a tiny tag swap, 7 ATC for a brads and eyelets swap, a 2x2 (4 card) ATC set for a swap and 37 background ATCs...then realised I was doing the wrong theme...so if anybody likes the look of my moonshadow glow BGs please email me and I'll post ya some :)
....and yes that is my work station...the kitchen table is under there somewhere :)

8 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

Gorgeous rich sumptuous colours and effects Linda.. I may have to bribe Mandy to make sure I get at least one of these in the swaps :-)

Love them all

Gillian said...

It's LUSH ART you make my dear...
all looks AWESOME...

anne said...

Gorgeous gorgeous atcs Linda. They look very rich and.......gorgeous
And if Zuzu gets one in the swap now we all know why!!!!!!

Mahala said...

You always do such beautiful work. I wish I lived across the ocean so I could learn how to do these with you or from you. Gorgeous colors...everything
Mahala

Mahala said...

I think my previous message said across the ocean, I meant across the country!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and sumptious work. :)

Jen Crossley said...

Gorgeous colours Linda very rich just beautiful
Jen

Debbi Baker said...

Wow - what a lot to achieve in a day! Your moon shadow glow backgrounds are stunning - so rich looking. Everything looks just fantastic, ibcluding your stunning torso. Debbi B