June 19, 2010

Display what you create

I love sharing what I make but I have never really thought about how others display my creations when they are hosting me as a teacher...until now :)
Sue (owner/manager) of Scraploot had ordered in "something to display" the wearable pieces I will be teaching there...I had no idea what it was that she had but she told me I could alter it to make it "Linda style"...I was thinking rust and wrought iron but nooooo it was a plain white plaster bust, and so I thought ART DOLL!!! So here she is adorned with some of the prize wearables that will be postal this week (sorry for the delay ladies).

3 comments:

Sueann said...

She is a beautiful display model!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

You have done a great altering job here. What a great alteration to display your arty goodies, some time white is good!

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda. Been to Scraploot , and the lovely Sue, showed me the July Classes and WOW I love your work, the wareable ART is wonderful. cant waite to crate with you...Michelle Tondi