July 26, 2009

Blumoth Arts

heya all! I just want to throw down a little link for you all to pop over to when ever you feel like spending some hard earned crafty dollars...
Blumoth Arts is my micro store where you will be able to buy kits for all my fave. projects...such as the Lillian torso and the True Inchies frames, currently I have some super divine butterfly wings and the original True Inchie Frame but I will be adding more very soon!

Coming soon: True Inchies Frames #2, #3 and #4, Lillian Kits, Lucie Kits...and soooo much more.
For those who remember my stamps, embossing powders and papers...I'll be bringing the papers back in precut sizes such as 1 inch squares and ATC.

...and for those who just like naked chipboard and MDF from Scrapware...I'll be stocking plenty very soon :)

http://blumotharts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with grey chipboard at the moment ... so I shall definitely keep watching this space!