November 23, 2010

QKD Blog Hop



I think my friend Jane Clark would be very proud of me...or laughing that I have been making so many cards lately...it's definately been a while and considering how "dark" my style can be, it is a nice change to make an easy card...of course great stamps just have to play a roll in it, and Queen Kat Designs has some truly cool sets.
Using black cardstock I clear embossed my chosen design from the Flying High With You set before I dabbed colour with my LSG Starburst Stain "Hydrangea Blue". If the image is not visible enough use Stazon Jet Blank to stamp the image onto a piece of clear acetate and secure it over the original stamping.
I used the Barb Wire Coil stamp on a torn strip of cardstock to finish my card.
I hope you like my card and now to send you onto the next blog...Penny's Random Thoughts 
If by chance you would like to start at the beginning of the QKD blog hop...start HERE

Some great news for those here in Australia who are trying to get their hands on these stamps...they are coming very soon :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fun project. :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Linda ;O)
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

love your project.

Nina said...

WOW, Linda, this is just gorgeous! Loving how you did the blue background! Gorgeous! =)

Unknown said...

Your work is stunning and I don't find it 'dark' at all - just gorgeous colours and textures and oh so very, wonderfully, original