November 22, 2010

playing with Ice Resin














I got some Ice Resin a few months ago from Jen Crossley's online store A Mark In Time but I really haven't had much time to just sit and play with it. Finally I had time on Sunday, so I got out fusible film, gilding flakes, and lots of other little bits and pieces. I need to clean them up a little but all in all they look pretty cool.
My favorite is the little hand, I imbeded my fingerprint on a scrap piece of old book page, it looks great behind the tiny hand.
You might notice the light blue hue to some of the pieces, this is Lindy's Stamp Gang's Magical Micas.

13 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

wonderful to meet you..these resin pieces are wonderful and I can think of so many great ways to use them!!Bravo!!Warm regards,Cat

In the Light of the Moon said...

These resin pieces are wonderful!!Great ideas of what to do with them!!Bravo!!Warm regards,Cat

Lotus said...

O!
Very cool! I too think the little hand is the best! I love what you've done. I've never heard of ice resin! Hmmmm... need to check it out!
Lotus

Marcy Smith said...

just STUNNING!!! :)

Linda M. Cain said...

These are sooooo cool!!!!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

These are fantastic, I've never heard of the product before. Love your creations and your tiny hand with the fingerprint is pure genius.

Traceyleahenly said...

they are all wonderful but i agree with you the little hand one is my favourite and i didn't realise at first your finger print was in it tooooo clever

Jenni Hodge said...

OMG OMG OMG - these are great, so cool Linda! off to get me some!!!

chrisw said...

Oh wow they look fabulous.What are you going to come up with next,you are truly amazing

NickyP said...

These are just amazing Linda!

Katie said...

These look so fun to try. great results! I also love your tiny clock too!

Rebecca Everett said...

The butterfly and the hand print are so cute and I love the faux jewel looking ones too. Very beautiful!!

Linda Drynan said...

These are gorgeous! I've done a couple dropping in small cogs and wheels. Ice Resin is great to play with but hadn't thought about flakes! Thanks for sharing.