November 15, 2010

QKD blog hop






I want to say thank you to everybody who follows me and my art, I love sharing and of course creating. I'm inspired by life and encouraged by you.
As you know I am on the DT for Queen Kat Designs, so you will be seeing a fair bit of stamping from me...you might even see some of my designs...who knows ;)
This little desk piece is a tricard that I created with some heavy weight matt board.
The stamps I used are from the Flying High With You stamp set available from QKD.
Now as this is a blog hop, I'm going to send you onto your next destination...Penny's Random Thoughts 
If you want to start at the beginning of the QKD blog hop...START HERE

5 comments:

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I love this table piece and your other art creations. I also like the post Without art where would i be? I think it is very well written and i can relate in so many ways. Thank you for sharing.

Happy crafting

Julie

My name is Wynneth said...

I really love this, it is such a great combination of the solidness (almost woodlike) base and the light and pretty flowers! I do so love heat embossing used this way. Such an inspiring project.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lara said...

BEAUTIFUL!

jan farnworth said...

wow what a very pretty card very eye catching nicely done.

Unknown said...

love this!!!!!! you've sparked ANOTHER idea. :) It's along the same lines as the last one.. just with a particular stamp. :)