January 14, 2012

put the pencil down and step away from the drawing!

I have loved working on the one-eyed-women canvases, they are amazingly relaxing and I will be teaching them at a retreat in August for Cindy at A Scrappe Angels Heaven in Victoria.
I got out my watercolour pad yesterday and my Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils...of course the beautiful glitzy blue and pink shimmer you can see is from Lindy's Stamp Gang


I was going to use my lovely white paint pen to highlight but opted for silver...I think it was the perfect choice as she has such a great shimmer


yes she has lots of detail but it was so hard to know when enough was enough...I still don't know if it is enough...all I know is that I really enjoyed it and it won't be my last one-eyed woman


8 comments:

Lolitadewdrop said...

I really like your art. You're very talented.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh she is stunning!!!
I really should get myself some of these inktense pencils, especially as they are made right here in my town LOL
Julie xx

ann said...

Linda this is so amazing and it actually looks like it would be very therapeutic.

Toni said...

Linda this is just beautiful... I just love your work... so vibrant !!!

Shairon said...

Love this creation Linda. All your work is stunning in fact. Must get my Inktense pencils out and have a play. Thanks for the inspiration!

Miranda said...

Your artwork is beautiful and smashing! Love your canvasses and I am really inspired to go 'beyond cards', creative greetz Miranda

Karin said...

Beautiful piece of artwork.

Unknown said...

These are stunning and so original - I love them