January 05, 2012

Turning the canvas around...and then back again

Green 12x12 canvas


Rainbow 12x12 canvas


Teal 12x12 canvas (Sold)


Red 12x12 canvas (Sold)




I loved playing with these canvases not only for what I was creating but the fact that I was actually using the front of the canvas...except 'Red' as she was a requested piece. I plan to create more of these because I loved playing with the detail...it really is hard to know when to stop though on each piece as they really come to life with every addition in colour and texture. I still prefer the style of the one eye...beauty is not perfection and perfection is not beauty.




2 comments:

Shairon said...

These are fabulous canvases. Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning work..thank you for sharing it.....Julia Karratha