February 19, 2012

Sharing my art with you...

Gemini


Aquarius


Aries


Leo


Queen of the Butterflies
(SOLD)


I took a break from texture and got out my Dewent Inktense pencils and watercolour pad...and got to playing. I love the depth of colour I get from the pencils, but when you bring in another brilliant product like Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Stains you get an even more amazing effect...and the shimmer!!! Wow I love love love the shimmer. Anyhoo my title mentions sharing...weeeeell I am super excited to let you know that some of my sketches are being turned into craft stamps...how friggin cool is that?! Look out March 7th for the official release from Queen Kat Designs


3 comments:

Shairon said...

Well done Linda! Can't wait to see the stamps!

Art Chick said...

Linda...this art is beautiful. I just love it. Had to tell you!

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

These ladies would make great tattoos