July 20, 2008

promoting good things




I am always more than happy to promote a product that I find fun or interesting and this was no exception, I had a lot of fun with it and I think the possibilities of how it could be put together are endless, I opted for a vintage feel...

now the product I am speaking of is called an LED Scribe, it is pieces of good quality acrylic that you put together to create a mini display, it has a pair of tiny LED lights that once you attach the battery and flick the switch illuminate your display...I have embossed on the front and as per instructions I have done a design of my own (swirls of course) on the back using hot glue.
To purchase one of these kits visit LEDScribe.co.uk the lights are available in several colours, I have used blue.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful piece in its own right without the lights but thats added another dimension to the whole piece.Amazed and in awe....again!

Carol Plume said...

Totally gorgeous xx

Zuzu's Blog said...

oh wow!! Ben will be delighted to see this.. it is gorgeous linda.. OOOO ahhhh and OOOo again!!!!!!

Ginger said...

Oh Wow Linda, This is so gorgeous. It has totally taken my breath away.

Anonymous said...

This is utterly amazing!

I would be very grateful if i could use this as an example on the LEDscribe site?

I see that in the dark photos, the light from the LED's is quite focused. If you want to spread out the light more evenly across the screen then you and just put a blob of hot-melt glue on the LED. I must apologize for the instruction not being ready when your kit was sent out. if you contact me via the web-site I will email them out to you as soon as they are done (tomorrow if all goes to plan).

Thank you ever so much for demonstrating what potential these kits have!

Ben

Kari said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

very cool linda i love it!
enjoy your day
tabby

Maureen said...

Wow - such a neat product and your piece is gorgeous!

Fiona said...

A fabulous piece - you've inspired me to order one!

joanne wardle said...

wow! love it!

Anonymous said...

Ton blog est très beau beaucoup de belles réas et celle-ci est vraiment de toute beauté Un grand bravo !!!
Biz
Isa de Suisse

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Very beautiful!