July 22, 2008

An Elephant for Danielle

After many many many requests to share my techniques, I have finally gotten around to making a mini demo tutorial of one of my WIPS (Work In Progress), everybody knows how much I love fusible film/fantasy film and I have enjoyed playing with the product for about two years now, so of course it is the star of my first demo.
So go see it and let me know what you think....but bear in mind although I am a teacher of art techniques...I am not an actress and it was quite strange to try teaching to nobody, so because I was giggling so much I had to edit the sound and try my hand at dubbing :)

You can click on the title or copy and paste the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6qzGyrVXG4

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that a swirl thingy you put on second that you gold leafed or did you draw the swirl with the glue stick?

Well done.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tutorial, and as usual....STUNNING result.

Phenomenal!! Just phenomenal

Zuzu's Blog said...

it was a triumph.. loved it.. and can even do it cos apart from a glue pen I have everything (even if the brands are a little different!) yay.

what about thats sexy voice!!!! lol who knew!

:-D

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed this - and the fact that I can watch it time and time again is brilliant - thank you so very much for sharing your talent.

I hope to have a go at this technique - just need to buy some similar products.

Once again - many thanks for generosity of spirit!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Linda! Well apart from the paint {and heat gun} I have none of that... but I'll be off shopping for sure now I've seen how you use your glorious fusible film!!

Jen Crossley said...

Thanks for sharing Linda it looks amazing
Jen

memememememe said...

Linda, this is gorgeous!! Something new for me to play with. :)

I've put a copy of your video on my website http://vickisvenue.ning.com I hope you don't mind. Please let me know if it's a problem.

Cheers,
VickiB xx

artymarty said...

Love it. Thanks so much for sharing Linda. It's great.

Melanie said...

g'day mate! LOL
excellent tutorial,very imformative,do more!

Genevieve said...

Great tutorial, I'm going to have a crack at this, funny thing is I've got all of those supplies in my stash! lol.

Cheers! for the inspiration and excuse to play with my hands.

Sam Marshall said...

That's cool Linda. I love the tute.
XXX

Kari said...

Great job!!! Loved the tutorial!!! Thanks so much!

WendyK said...

Excellent, very clear and easy to follow. Must have a go, in fact I'll do it now

kelsey said...

How wonderful Linda! You know you can't just stop at one tutorial, don't you!!! lol

Maureen said...

Great video tut!! I'm so impressed with your freehanded elephant and it was cool to hear your voice and see you creating! TFS!