January 22, 2011

Linking to Art









I love creating things I can wear, things that encourage people to ask lots of questions and to possibly get to creating interesting things of their own. I created this piece as wearable mojo for myself...the pages inside the mini book are decorated in a fun way to inspire...fun colours and patterns and images...things that make me smile.
I am proudly teaching this piece at Scraploot on February 26th, so if you are interested in joining in please call the girls and book in and preorder your kit (only available for this class). This piece is on display in store, so pop in and check it out.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh Linda... I LOVE this... absolutely gorgeous... so wish I lived closer so I could do this class... might need to take a road trip up your way sometime :)))

Jenny x

Sueann said...

Beautiful piece!!
Love it!
Hugs
SueAnn

Martina said...

Beautiful artwork ! These takes my breath away!
Fantastic pieces of art!

Oxana said...

Your necklace is GORGEOUS, Linda!
Have a nice weekend!

MvM-design said...

Lovely as always !! ;-)