January 24, 2011

crowned






I love crowns, I have several...a crown is great to wear when you want to feel special...it's nice to feel special.
The base of this piece is ultra thin cardstock...and all the beautiful flowers, lace, die cuts and crystal stems are all from Green Tara...I soooo love a product that I can use for everything.
I'm proud to be a part of the GT design team, they are a great company with lots of beautiful products and the best value. I think I might make some more crowns this week

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is stunning it looks so glam and the GT products really rock it :)

hazel said...

What a wonderful creation, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

chrisw said...

oh this is wonderful..your little linda doll came back to me today,not sure why said it was notcollected,can you resend me your addy perhaps I made a mistake?

Kris said...

What an amazing project, it is stunning, fabulous, terrific and very blingy....... TFS

Unknown said...

Loving the colours here and it fits you so well ;0) So many ideas your amazing

Love Dawn xx

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Your crown is an extreme vision of loveliness! You're right - a girl needs one to feel really special. Theresa

Ali said...

Absolutely stunning, love this to bits!!!!!!

Ali x