August 03, 2010

Melbourne Paperific

I'll be there all day Friday 27th-Sunday 29th of August at the Scrapware stand where you can sit with me and create some wonderful wearable art in our make and takes. There will be lots of new chipboard for you to buy, including my Art Dollz kits. Saturday I'll be teaching the art of "Grunge Chic" in a class room atmosphere.


CLASS DETAILS
12:30 -2:30 August 28th (Saturday):
Cost: $40.00 inclusive of all materials

If you have the heart of an artistic adventurer and the desire to get your hands dirty then come join me in creating a wonderfully eclectic hangable Scrapware faux scrapbook layout. I will have you thinking well beyond the page with ideas of taking you one step closer to going totally off the page.

This Kaisercraft and Green Tara sponsored project will introduce you to the whimsy of grunge chic where femininity intertwines with the feel of vintage masculinity. You are guaranteed to walk away inspired.

Basic Tool Kit required, in addition to an awl, black ink pad and warm brown ink (eg Vintage Photo).
Bring along your choice of heritage photos.

Bookings: Please call Ange Connolly at Scrapware on (0414)947262 to reserve your seat. Payment is
required upon booking to reserve your place. Any remaining spaces can be booked on the morning of the expo at the Scrapware Stand.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun at paperific, wish I was coming. Love you frame, its stunning. Lucky people who get to learn from you, I am green with envy

Hels Sheridan said...

~WOW, Linda this is the most divine art...those flowers are heavenly... wish I lived nearer...same continent would be helpful LOL

Toni said...

Linda. I just came upon your blog by accident and so glad I did... just love your style of art and the colors you choose are beautiful... I'm going to be a follower now... Thank you for the amazing inspiration. :)

Jaqi said...

Have a fab time, wish it was nearer so I could go, these are stunning Linda

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so so dissapointed I am in Melbourne that day but not enough time to get over to the show sob sob I so wish I could cause these look stunning!