August 14, 2010

Art Doll kits pre order now


here are the first 2 art doll kits available...Fleur and Blossom. Each kit contains lots of goodies to create not just the full sized art doll but also a petite version that can be worn on your fave crafty apron or attached to your craft tote. You aren't restricted by colour either because the flowers and gauze in the kits are white, so they are ready for you to stain or dye. The blank 6" and 3" forms fit nicely in Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders. The little faces are blank and with the use of paint pens, or sharpie markers you can make them unique. Each kit is $20 (AUS$). I am taking just 15 of each kit to the Melbourne Paperific this month, I will also have additional embellishment packs for $5 (AUS$) each. You can see me at the Scrapware stand, so pop in and say hi.

5 comments:

Jilly Geraghty-Groves said...

**squeal** soooooooo fabulous Linda!!!!
xxxJ

Sueann said...

I sure would like a couple of these kits??!! How can I get them?
They are fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn

CuddlyBunny said...

Do you have these kits available for international purchase?

I'm interested in buying one, and I live in Reno, Nevada, USA.

Of course, depending on what sort of charges would have to be added for shipping, I might not be able to afford one. :)

Jaqi said...

Oooh what do we need to do? how do we order? are you shipping to England?

Linda M. Cain said...

Always over-the-top GORGEOUS!