June 12, 2008

Texture texture who has the texture


I have most likely said this before and if I haven't...then slap me around with the non bitey end of a fish...Texture is cool and I love it sooooooo, I use it as often as possible...yes I can just hear all my students agreeing...lol

My friend Sue popped in today and she asked me one of my all time fave questions...apart from "do you want some chocolate?", which she did lol, she asked if I wanted to show her how to do some textured backgrounds using a variety of mediums....and so I got out embossing powders, pva glue, lumiere paints, assorted acrylics, gel medium, light modelling paste, texture paste, tissue paper, rub n' buff, etc and created a 12x12 sheet of textured appearance, I went for greens and blues and Sue did pinks.

Here is mine, chopped into ATC sized pieces...

3 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

these are gorgeous Linda.. you and your textures have been such an inspiration to me thankyou x

anne said...

These are Yummy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I see now, YOU have the texture and great it is too - I bed your friend was delighted.

xxxxxxxxxxxx