October 16, 2010

Suprise!!!





I got an email a week or so ago to say I had won a prize through EK Success and Jolee's Jewells...as I've never won anything before I was thrilled to get a delivery from FedEx this afternoon...and this was all of my goodies! The photos are taken in very poor light, so you can't see how beautiful the Swarovski crytals are.
The tools you see are an bejewelling tool, an engraver and some flush cutters...check out the bling on the cutters! I hadn't seen the mini EK punches, so that was cool to get them

5 comments:

SHAWN said...

Congrats! That's one cool Suprise!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Wow! you hit the mother load of wins!

Karen.C said...

Congrats how excitement:)

Sueann said...

Wow! What great prizes!! Congrats!
Hugs
SueAnn

Nicky P said...

Super Cool Linda, congratulations on your prize.