December 02, 2009

rippin up canvas (canvas shrines)...and the head of an artdoll (WIP)





I haven't made an art doll in a while and thought I would get back into it by using my own face, I haven't decided on theme or colour yet, so I'm just going with the flow :)

I have been playing with canvases again and still working on the reverse side as a shrine, but for something different I have cut out a shrine shape hole in the canvas and then rebacked it with paper, I am loving this idea and am going to try different cutouts in the near future.

6 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

You are AMAZING!!!! Linda, these pieces are so beautiful.♥♥♥♥♥♥Luv it all!!!

Unknown said...

Oh My I will have to go back and look again so much detaill thanx for sharing your lovely ART!

Love Dawn xx

Sueann said...

Beautiful and a great idea!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Linda M. Cain said...

Simply Stunning!

Love it,

Linda C

Barb said...

Fantastic art again my friend. Great idea using your own face for an art doll! Clever clogs...vbg

Siobhan Brignull said...

loving your art doll it is stunning and the eyes are very striking, and they are yours, LOL