March 04, 2011

transforming me...a little tweak here and a little tweak there...totally pain free


original, untouched image...natural lighting, no flash, macro setting.


adjusted fill light settings via editing program



adjust shadows and highlight settings


add 25% glow


black and white setting from adjusted image


sepia setting from adjusted image


revert to original image and increase colour satuation


add glow to colour satuated image


decrease satuation


layered black and white setting


layered sepia setting



I like to take photos of myself because it's fun to tweak them. I use Picasa to edit.


2 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Because it's you altering is totally guilt free. Your results are interesting.

Jenni Hodge said...

I love the decreased saturation, your lips are the most gorgeous kissable lips I've seen!!! Xxxx