May 07, 2010

and now for some words

For the last few weeks I have been super busy with making my samplers for SIA (trade show) here in Sydney. I was lucky enough to have the chance to be a part of the Scrapware exhibition stand. Lisa, Kim, Ange, Gilly and I had a wonderful time and got to meet some super people.
I love art that is wearable, so I dedicated a great deal to making some spectacular wearable pieces...the butterfly pin was well accepted, the birdcages were also loved but people went crazy for my wearble blooms. I think by the end of the day just about everybody that passed by our stand was proudly wearing one. Tracey from Lindy's Stamp Gang sent me my design team pack and it was so full of wonderful glitzy goodies...amongst the stash was a selection of Magical Micas...wowzers are they brilliant and so totally perfect for the Blooms.

1 comment:

Sueann said...

I am so glad you had a good time and it sounds like you had great sales too! That is super!
Hugs
SueAnn