March 15, 2009

Gecko art




I looooove to play, it's just the best way to relax and unwind after studying hard, I love critters too, and geckos and lizards are right up there on my fave. critter list, so imagine how thrilled I was to get my hand on some fabtacular gecko shapes for me to decorate...of course at least one had to be textured...so here they are, my Twiddleybitz Glitzy Geckos :)
The largest is impasto, the mid size is resist stamping and the smallest is fusible film with some kindy glitz

***visit http://www.twiddleybitz.com/ to see the geckos and more...then email Sherry at sherryhoney24@hotmail.com to find out more about ordering

3 comments:

Flippinpest said...

Wow these are fantastic!Facinating creatures eh?

Sherry's Creations said...

The are AWESOME Linda... are we doing those THREE techniques ???

Siobhan Brignull said...

these are lovely Linda, any clues to where we could get some to play with, my fave is the largest one love the colours. Siobhan