January 19, 2009

work in progress


wow it feels like forever since I last started some arty art but now that I have the results back from my first two uni assignments (78% essay on the use of art as decoration in Islamic Mosques and Palaces, and 65% for my practical project), I'm pleased that I did as well as I did and feel so much more relaxed. I know I'm babbling on again...anyhoo I have a double page to do in a round robin swap, and this is my background...so far...it will be a little glitzy and textured once it's finished (tomorrow), I also have something arty to finish for Glenda Laing...I'm thinking burlesque :)

On a person note...I am happy to say I have lost 10 kilos thanks to the
Tony Ferguson diet.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Can't wait to see the FINISHED page my friend...

And...good on you...10 kilos lost!!!..you should be lookin' good...vbg

Lady Di said...

I love the background but the show stopper is your weight loss ... that's awesome stuff. I might have to do the same, 10 kgs off would suit me down to the ground.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous - love the masking - give me some ideas now.

Congratulations on your results - and also on your weight loss - off to read up the link.

Looks like you are off to a good start for 2009