February 01, 2008

PA DT submissions....2 of...







I was thinking pink and Stampboard for the Valentine ATC, it is stamped using a combination of Squiggly Ink stamps from Paper Artsy. (The gold is from a Krylon pen...I call the technique "hit and miss", because I dab the krylon leafing pen directly onto the stamp, taking care not to make it a perfect or even coverage...the more you miss the better the look)

The arch is also stamped with a combination of Squiggly Ink stamps.(BG is liquid nails, fusible film and distressing, I have also mounted the butterfly on a square of stamped acetate)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to touch it, the top one - I love them both but all the texture on that top one looks glorious, especially with the sheen.

xxxxx

Mandy Chilvers said...

gorjuss mrs! love it

Mary S said...

I have a heap of lovely colours in the fantasy film and still havnt had a good play with it...whenever I see what you do with it Linda I am freshly inspired, LOVE your arch!
Mary S

Zuzu's Blog said...

Oh wow Linda.. gorgeous .. and the texture and colour on the arch .. WOW!!!!!!