December 22, 2007

I amaze myself sometimes








The three arches are part of the challenge Nisha and I have between us, today I made "Christmas"...so many layers because I just wasn't happy, in the end I stamped onto fusible film and embeded it into gel medium, it has gold and silver shim snowflakes and a grungeboard star (gawd I love that stuff).
My "Nature" arch is layered stamping and a piece of KI Memories lacy "flower Child" (white)paper, that I used some starburst stains on, I then smeared the whole arch with gel medium and embeded the lacy paper into it, added some rub n' buff, gems and a diamond glazed butterfly and german scrap.
The "Wings" themed arch is simply spin painting, stamping and shellacing.
The two little hangy key chain things were prezzies I made for a couple of friends...I have about 30 more to do :)
So Nisha if you are wondering were my fourth arch is..."Nudes"...well she is just about done, then I'll be caught up to you :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Every single one Fabulous - I love the surprise of looking on here.

Anonymous said...

Stunning - my favourite is the blue one, second one up from the comments.

xxxxxx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, you have been busy! Gorgeous work. Have a good Christmas!

Melissa said...

The arches are wonderful. Such great layers and colors. I really like the little pretties too!
Happy New Year!