August 25, 2007

Father's Day Cards at Fred the Needle


Well here is another date for the diaries people....
On the 30th of this month (August...just in case you are too busy creating to know the month :) ) I will be teaching how to create the 4 Father's Day cards that I have published in the most recent copy of Stamping and Papercraft. The class is during the day 10:30am till 12:30
To sign up call FTN and leave your details or walk in and see my work on show...it's everywhere! lol
If you sign up I suggest you choose the papers and ribbons you want to use on the night...colour is your own preference, we will get atleast one card done...faster artists will get more done, if anybody needs help with picking papers I'm always there half an hour early :)

hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

What a gorgeous little display - wish I was near enough to get to one of your classes, but at least I can get lots of inspiration from your fabby blog x

Dawnie said...

My friend brought in her S&P mags for me to flick through today, and your super cards caught my eye and then there is your delightful comment in my email.Spooky Linda.
Congrats on the publication as all of your cards are delish.

Dawnie